This course will qualify you to submit for your Minnesota Permit to Carry as well as a Florida Permit to Carry should you choose. We provide a safe, comfortable, and relaxed learning environment.
- Stock and Barrel Gun Club
18832 E. Lake Dr
Chanhassen MN 55347
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (includes range time)
- Valid Drivers License with current address
- Your current, valid permit (if renewing)
- 50 Rounds of factory ammunition and two magazines
- Your handgun, 9mm / 38 Special or larger caliber. We can provide a 9mm semi-automatic pistol if needed
- A packed lunch
Shooting proficiency test will be conducted after classroom training. The test will consist of three flights on an IPSC silhouette target.
- 10ft – 6 rounds center mass within 12 seconds
- 25ft – 6 rounds center mass within 12 seconds
- 25ft – 6 rounds center mass, magazine change or revolver reload, 6 rounds center mass within 1 minute
Note: Violation of basic firearm safety or range rules will result in disqualification. Rules will be covered in class
Minimum of 70% of shots on center mass to qualify. One retest allowed if necessary. We look forward to a great day of training with you!